Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goals for the Week

Although I'm still happy I am losing, albeit this past week it was only a pound, I'm starting to wonder if I'm reaching my first plateau.

When I started Weight Watchers, my goal was to lose 30 pounds, and I'm currently lost 17 of those 30 pounds, meaning I only have 13 to go!  It feels great being more than halfway to my goal, yet that goal weight of 140 seems SO far away!

My currently activities are walking at least 5 days a week, for at least 30 minutes each walk.  I walk pushing my babes who are both 1 in a double stroller, so I'm pushing quite a bit of weight.  My food is, I stay at or under my 29 points every week, except two days, usually Friday and Saturday, where I dip in to the extra 49 points I get. 

I'm thinking my weight loss is officially starting to slow down a bit, meaning I need to change things up a bit.  Here are my goals for the week.

1.  Do 150 sit ups a day. (holy crap does having a baby wreck those ab muscles)
2.  Walk 30-45 minutes at least 5 days a week.  (Hopefully more if schedule allows)
3.  Only dip into the 49 extra bonus points once a week.

I'm hoping these changes will keep me going strong towards my goal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Scarly! How are you doing with your goals? I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete