Tuesday, August 16, 2011

5th Weigh In

It is Tuesday, therefore, another weigh in day.  I had a bit of a rapid weight loss last week, so this week, my expectations were fairly low.  I was just happy to lose some.

Weight Lost This Week: 1.8 pounds
Current Weight: 160
Current BMI: 23.6
Total Weight Lost: 13.4 pounds

For some reason, I was a bit disappointed after this week's weigh in.  I shouldn't be.  I lost weight.  And I lost 1.8 pounds. That is nothing to be ashamed of.  I was just SO hoping to see myself in the 150's this week.  It's been so long since I've been there.  I guess that will be my goal for next week.

Here is a chart of my weight loss.


I am very grateful that my weight continues to go down.  I find as my weight goes down, my confidence goes up.

1 comment:

  1. An almost 2 pound loss is great! You are doing awesome! You'll be in the 150's soon - keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete