Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Fell Off. . . Hard

The wagon that is.

I knew this weekend would be tough.  It was Labor Day weekend, which meant a weekend at the cabin, and I knew it would be hard to stay on track.  I had no internet access which meant I couldn't look up points values, I had a stressful life situation happen right before the weekend away that made me not be able to prepare my Smart Ones meals and snacks for the weekend, and all of this led to a bit of a disaster.

Let's see, I ate Sugar Babies, drank too much alcohol, had the most delicious chocolate brownies imaginable, had too many helpings of bread, had a few mini candy bars, oh, and to top it off, I had a regular (non diet) delicious 20 oz Mt. Dew.

So, today is weigh in day, and I'm expecting to be up a pound.  I'm very disappointed naturally.  Today marks 8 weeks since on Weight Watchers, and ever week, I've managed to lose some weight.  Whether it was a pound or three pounds, I've lost. 

But then this weekend happened.  I feel discouraged, but I also know that I need to simply get back on track. . . starting NOW.  I need to not be disappointed when I see what the scale reveals today, and instead, I need to be strict with my healthy eating all week long, so next week I can see the scale move down once again.

I'll update today's weight later on, as I get weighed in at 12:30pm CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment