Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10th Weigh In

For the past few weigh ins, I've had a bad feeling going into it.  This week, I had a really bad feeling going into it.  My weekend was undisciplined crap.  Seriously.  I felt bad.  Guilty.  And today when I put my size 8's on (hey, at least they weren't my size 10's) they felt a little snug around the belly.

So, of course, I was very surprised to find out that I lost a decent amount of weight this week.  Yes, I am happy with this week's weight loss!

Weight Lost This Week:  2.2 Pounds
Current Weight: 152

Current BMI: 22.4
Total Weight Lost: 21.4

Total pounds to get to goal weight = 7


I honestly don't know how I lost 2.2 pounds this week.  I was very active, and didn't miss even one day of exercise, so I know that helped.  And I would say 4 or 5 days out of the 7 day week, I was pretty darn good.  But the 2 days I was bad, I was really bad.

I can't believe I've lost over 20 pounds.  This weekend, my husband and I were chatting, and he asked me if I am lying about how badly I still feel about myself.  And you know, I'm not lying, or pretending.  I don't see myself much differently at 20 pounds less.  I was expecting the change to look more drastic.  Sure, I feel a bit thinner, but I still have some things to work on on the inside.

7 pounds to go!!!

1 comment: