Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9th Weigh In

Another weigh in today.  I deinitely felt better this week than I did last week.  Last week was my worst eating week since joining the program, so this week, I stepped it up a bit.  I did very well during the weekdays, and unfortunately on the weekends I splurged a bit.  I ate Indian food (with beer and wine) on Friday.  Saturday I was CRAVING pizza and ordered a delicious pepperoni, sausage, and onion pizza and ate two large slices (with beer).  I tried to work out a lot though.  Saturday after my pizza I even went on my second workout of the day to try to make up for my habits. 

Overall, I am pleased with this week.  I know that if I stuck to the plan perfectly all 7 days of the week, it would be even better, but I don't know if I'm ready to commit to that.  I want my takeout and alcohol on the weekends.  I'm just not ready to part.

Weight Lost This Week:  1.2 Pounds
Current Weight: 154.2
Current BMI: 22.8
Total Weight Lost: 19.2


Total pounds to get to goal weight = 9.2

I am finally at less than 10 pounds to goal weight.  When I first started the program, I weighed 173.4, and I wanted my goal weight to be 140.  After I had been on the program for a few weeks, I decided that perhaps 140 was too ambitious.  I mean, that would be a total weight loss of 33.4.  Do I need to lose that much weight?  After a couple weeks on the program, I was in a healthy BMI range. What if I stopped now?  Would I be happy at my current weight?  I mean, 154.4 isn't bad, right?

Sometimes, I just don't know what I really want.  I am now comfortably fitting into size 8's.  I haven't measured inches, but I know I've lost some, especially in my butt, legs, and arms.  And perhaps around my waist as well.  Yet, I still want to be thinner.  I feel like I'm wavering a little bit.  I mean, what if I reach 145. What if I look in the mirror and still don't like what I see?  Than perhaps this isn't about my weight at all. 

Okay, I'm babbling.  For now, my goals are to weight 145 pounds and fit into a size 6.  My goal is to never see anything 150 or higher on the scale, ever again.  So, here I go!!! 

Another 9.2 pounds to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment