Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weight Watchers has Begun

Yesterday I walked into my first Weight Watchers meeting.  I didn't know what to think.  I didn't know if I would feel judgment.  The first step of the meeting was to step on the scale.

173.4

Not as bad as I thought it would be.  Afterall, for the past month, I've been indulging in chocolate, chips, soda, wine, beer, and everything else that tastes really good!  Afterall, for the past month, I've been painfully aware that I needed to lose weight, and I wanted to go out with a bang!!!

I'll take 173.4.  I'll take it.

The Weight Watchers meeting was great.  And I truly felt no judgment.  I actually felt a sort of commoradory. There were people there with much more weight to lose than me.  And there were a couple people there that I thought looked great.  And perhaps they are just maintaining at this point.  Who knows.

All I know is that the meeting fired me up.  I'm ready for this! I know I can do this! And as I sit at my desk, drinking my DIET Mt. Dew and eating my rice cakes (where just yesterday it was regular Mt. Dew and a Snickers bar) I know that aoo I have to do is repeat this behavior for the next. . . I don't know. . . 90 days.  And if I do repeat the god habits I've been practicing for the past few hours, I could lose the 30 pounds I want to.

GAME ON!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your first meeting went good! Good luck w/ the program! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete