Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 1

This is a picture of me (sans head) on the first day of the rest of my life.

Okay, that sounds dramatic, but I see this picture and am filled with self loathing.  Is this how I look?  Is this what I have become?  The camera doesn't lie, right?

Tomorrow is another weight watchers meeting and another weigh in.  I'm a little nervous as although I started this on Tuesday of last week, I didn't change eating habits until Wednesday.  So, I lost a day.  But, I'm still going strong, and of course I made a mistake here and there, but for the most part, I'm on track!

1 comment:

  1. I think, you look great, BUT I know we all have our own ideas about ourselves and how we look, and you need to get to where you're happy with what you see. It's a great idea to take pics because it's awesome to be able to look back and see how far you've come. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete