Tuesday, October 4, 2011

12th Weigh In

I am officially in slow weight loss mode.  Perhaps it's my body's way of telling me that it likes this weight.  Or perhaps the more I lose, the harder I have to work to lose more.  Not sure what's going on.  All I know is that as my goal gets closer, losing weight gets harder.  MUCH MUCH harder.

Weight Lost This Week:  1 pound
Current Weight: 151
Current BMI: 22.3
Total Weight Lost: 22.2 pounds


WEIGHT LEFT TO GOAL WEIGHT = 6.2 POUNDS

The truth is is that I'm just happy to have lost weight this week.  After last week's shocker and disappointment of gaining .2 pounds, I really really wanted to lose.  Again, my weekends, I overeat, and then I try to undereat to make up for it on the rest of the days.  Unfortunately this leaves me feeling hungry and deprived the majority of the time.

I also made the decision today to rejoin weight watchers.  My plan was to do it once, and then take the tools I needed and live the rest of my life a thinner and happier me.  Well, guess what?  I realized that isn't a reality.  I have worked too hard and lost too much to gain it all back.  So, I will rejoin weight watchers with the hope of becoming a Lifetime Member very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment